Sunday, March 18, 2012

Signed Books For Sale!

One of the nice things about having a book published is having a party to go with it.  Here's a picture of the last party.vast crowd

....And they were just the people who couldn't get in.

Those who could get in were a little more select:

IMAG0463

And, of course, it's nice to be able to sign books for friends

book launch

This is me and my sister raring to go.

Now if you'd like a signed book but couldn't get to the party, don't despair!If you tootle over to the Books part of the website and click on the Books tab, this will – no surprises here- bring you too the page which tells you how to buy a book.  What is new is that I’m now selling signed copies.  I’ve set it up so that postage and packing is included (I don't like faffing about, adding up postage when I order something)  both for America and for Britain, and if you’d like a special message written inside – perhaps “Happy Birthday!” or “This is the best book I’ve ever read!” there’s a space for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment