Friday, December 10, 2010

Off The Record

If you'd like to know more about what lies behind the story of my latest book, OFF THE RECORD, I'm delighted to say that my good friend, Jane Finnis, has invited me as her guest on her blog today to talk about the story behind the story.  Go to www.janefinnis.com

While you're there, do take a look at Jane's books, too.  They're an excellent series of mysteries set in Ancient Roman Yorkshire.  The background is terrific and the stories are gripping. The heroine of all three books, Aurelia, is someone you'll enjoy spending time with.RT2

The picture, by the way, is one I love, depicting  just how attractive and warm those early Radio Days of the world of OFF THE RECORD were.  It's amazing how deceptive a picture can be....

1 comment:

  1. What a great Radio Times cover! I'm glad they've never changed the name of this old faithful publication...though perhaps they would have, if some other scallywag hadn't laid claim to TV Times as a name. If they ever dare call it Media Times, I'll ask for my license fee back!

    ReplyDelete