Monday, December 28, 2009

Aunt Agatha's Bookstore

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas (I love the idea of a merry Christmas - it resounds with wassailing and carols and yule logs; the very word sounds rich and feast-laden). I played the guitar in church on Christmas Eve and, thanks to some serious practice, lasted the course without my fingers dropping off.  My daughter Lucy (this is a proud mother moment!) played the flute beautifully without a single bum note.  One of my husband, Peter's, relatives from Waaaay Back When, George Whitfield, co-wrote Hark The Herald Angels Sing, so, what with one thing and another, is was a real family celebration.

And, of course,I hope you  have a Happy New Year, too.  We're off to a party at the local tennis club, armed with friends, relatives and Abba Singastar for the Karioke machine.

I had a nice and unexpected Christmas present when I looked on the Crime Thru Time website.  Kim Malo, the Webmaster, had posted a terrific review of and interview I did with Robin Agnew of the Huge Aunt Agatha's Bookstore. It's at
http://auntagathas.com/interview.html If you click on the link to
Historical to the left you can also read Robin's review of As If By Magic.  I've posted it all on the Read The Reviews section of this website too.  Click on the "Magic" button and it's at the end.

Auld Lang Syne, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment